H&R HealthCare School is a private for-profit non-accredited institution that has been approved by the California Department of Public Health as an Authorized Training Center for the 160 clock hour Nurse Assistant Training Program (NATP) . Its administrative offices and classrooms are located at 6060 Manchester W. Ave., Suite 320, Los Angeles, Ca. The school provides training and certification preparation for Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) candidates. Students completing the CNA/HHA Program course are prepared to take the state examination for certification as a nurse aide or home health aide.
Providing a successful nursing career pathway for entry level healthcare students.
The mission of H&R Healthcare School is to provide a high quality academic education programs, which encourages the maximum involvement and achievement from the enrolled students. Your success is our mission.
- H&R Healthcare School first priorities are student learning and success (90% graduation rate).
- Successful completion of student’s enrolled in learning programs offered for Nursing Assistants and Home Healthcare Aide. Successfully complete the state CNA board examinations with a passing score of 75% or above by 90% of the graduates.
- Student population success in job placements after certification (80% placement rate).
- Student satisfaction with H&R Healthcare learning programs (90% satisfaction Level).
- H&R HealthCare School learning programs satisfactory achievement of all applicable federal and state regulations
- We deliver quality learning and training programs.
- We are committed to quality patient care
- We promote diversity and multi-cultural understanding
- Ethics and integrity are fundamental requirements